Strategic Management Intern
Consulting & Strategy
As a Strategic Management Intern, you will be able to experience the complex and rewarding nature of managing projects hands-on and contributing to solve specific business challenges. You will have the opportunity to learn about the Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) and Healthcare Technology sector while gaining exposure to different disciplines, that include, but not limited to, strategic planning, project management, and innovation. You will become a key contributor to the team by having overall accountability of specific project deliverables and deadlines, while contributing your thoughts toward creating a better way at Abarca.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Volunteer, internship
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
The fundamentals for the job…
- Effectively manage small to medium-sized projects, from planning to execution.
- Monitor project deliverables and milestones; don’t be afraid to follow up with care.
- Deliver status reports and presentations that will be shared across the company.
- Be at ease delivering presentations in a hybrid environment and writing a formal business report.
- Apply research techniques to inform and/or solve specific problems and challenges.
- Review and analyze data to extract key insights.
- Willingness to learn and apply creative problem-solving techniques to specific challenges.
What we expect of you:
The bold requirements…
- Current and active student (Junior or Senior year) and enrolled in a Bachelor or master’s degree in engineering, Finance, Business Administration, Analytics, or similar degree.
- Analytical and creative thinker with good problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft tools such as Word, Excel (including pivot tables), and Power Point.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to toggle multiple priorities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.