- Serves as a support for the logistics and production manager.
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies.
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control.
- Coordinate the movement of tools and equipment, and necessary minor repairs.
- Ensure that every job card created is scanned and saved for easy reference.
- Record the store material receipt and consumption on daily basis.
- Issue materials as per the request for different works.
- Recollect unused materials at the end of each working day and store them properly.
- Create Way Bills and assigned them to drivers visiting specific sites.
Qualification and Requirements
- A Minimum of HND in Logistics and Supply Chain Management or its equivalent
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
Location: Interested candidates should reside around Madina, Adenta, Abokobi, Oyarifa and its environs.