At Geico, our success is no secret - it's the result of investing in exceptional individuals who can provide exceptional service and solutions to our clients. We take pride in our commitment to professional development and continuous learning. As we continue to grow, we are seeking an experienced and dynamic leader to join our team as the Senior Director of Leadership Development at GEICO. In this role, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the leadership development strategy and initiatives that drive the growth and success of our organization.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 10 years
- Leadership Development Strategy: Develop and execute a comprehensive leadership development strategy aligned with GEICO’s business objectives and values
- Program Design: Design, implement, and continuously improve leadership development programs including mentoring, coaching, training to enhance leadership capabilities across the organization. This includes assessing current Leadership Development Programs to determine the level of impact of each and which programs should be retained. This responsibility includes setting expectations of what an effective program looks like understand what elements each program should have to make it impactful
- Collaboration and Managing Stakeholders: Partner with HR Business Partners, senior leaders and other stakeholders to ensure leadership development initiatives are integrated into talent management processes
- Performance Metrics: Define and track key performance metrics to measure the impact and effectiveness of leadership development curriculum and programs
- Budget Maintenance: Manage the budget for leadership development initiatives, ensuring efficient use of resources
- Team Leadership: Lead a team of professionals dedicated to leadership development, providing guidance, coaching, and development opportunities
- Ten plus years facilitating leadership and professional skill courses and programs
- Experience working at all levels of the organization, with significant time working directly with the C-Suite as a coach, advisor and program manager
- Experience in both leadership development and organizational development (OD)
- Preferred background in business or finance in addition to Leadership Development, Learning and Talent
- Certifications in Change Cycle, HBDI, and McClelland’s climate assessment and Kahler Type Inventory Preferred
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.