Consulting & Strategy
Your role will involve developing high-level designs that follow best practices, meet client requirements and fit within the C+C product portfolio. Once created, you will work with colleagues within the Professional Services function to ensure that any projects that are delivered follow the HLD that you have created. The ideal candidate must have solid experience with Microsoft 365 technologies including Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive & the Power Platform. You must also understand MS Azure spanning both IaaS & PaaS elements. If you are highly articulate with the ability to construct and deliver high quality presentations both in person and via remote meetings, APPLY NOW!
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Solid experience and understanding of Microsoft 365 technologies, including Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive, and the Power Platform.
- Have solid experience and understanding of Microsoft Azure, spanning both IaaS and PaaS elements.
- A good awareness of capabilities within Microsoft Security and Compliance technologies (e.g., within Microsoft 365 E5) and ideally those of competing 3rd party vendors.
- Have a good awareness of modern device management through Microsoft technologies, ideally encompassing AVD, Intune, Autopilot, and related products.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.