SMP(Structural, Mechanical & Piping) Supervisor
Building & Architecture
Lycopodium is currently recruiting for a SMP (Structural, Mechanical & Piping) Supervisor to join our growing Project team in Ahafo North. Reporting to the: Construction Manager – Plant/NPI the SMP (Structural, Mechanical & Piping) Supervisor will be responsible for overseeing the Contractor for the installation of all structural, mechanical & piping (SMP) components on site in compliance with Company, Client, regulatory and contractual requirements.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
The tasks you'll perform:
- Ensure relevant field inspection checklists are completed and signed in conjunction with the EPCM requirements.
- Liaise with the SMP Contractor and EPCM Engineering Team regarding technical queries, inspections, project scheduling and coordinating deliveries.
- Identify and communicate to appropriate personnel any issues or incidents during Construction to promote a safe working environment on site.
The expertise you'll bring:
- Oversee the SMP Construction Contractor.
- Process material take-offs.
- Supervise and control designated Contractor project works for all SMP duties.
- Organize project testing requirements.
We encourage and value diversity and inclusion and welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of gender, age, disability and ethnicity.
Our commitment to equal opportunity is embodied in our values of Respect, Integrity & Diligence. They are inherent in who we are, as individuals, and collectively as a Company.
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Please submit your CV by clicking the 'Apply' button.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.