Jobberman Third Party
Building & Architecture
We are looking for a talented and accomplished site engineer to join our growing business. As a set engineer, you will manage projects, supervise staff and provide technical advice as a subject matter expect. Our ideal candidate is an industrious go-getter. The role of a site engineer combines technical responsibilities with project management. Site engineers are responsible for planning, marking out and levelling construction sites before any building work take place. They also build roads, drainage systems and other vital facilities to make sure construction projects go off without a hitch.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Candidates must obtain a bachelor’s degree in civil or structural engineering, construction, building or related field.
- In-depth knowledge of engineering, technology, building, construction and design.
- Proficient in the use of computer aided design (CAD) software.
- To be successful in this field, one must be creative, a fast thinker and good at problem solving.
- He/ she must have extensive knowledge in on troubleshooting and familiarity with a wide range of products.
- Familiar with scientific analysis software as well as graphics and map creation software.
- Exceptional communication skills, interpersonal skills, strong math skills, basic computer skills and manual dexterity.
- Ability to think outside the box, work under pressure and handle problems independently or as part of a team.
- Dedicated to learning new concepts and strategies.
- Active listening and verbal communication skills.
- Inspect facilities and analyze operational data
- Maintain compliance with safety and regulatory standards.
- Compile estimates for technical and material requirements for project development
- Determine and present estimates of operational costs.
- Evaluate operations and processes
- Test material and structural integrity.
- Research the environmental impacts of projects.
- Incorporate eco-friendly and sustainable features into design plans.
- Create graphical representations of proposed solutions.
- Prepare proposal documents and presentations
- Compile and present reports explaining project details to non- technical stakeholders.
- Monitor project progress, compliance with design specifications and safety standards.
- Direct engineering activities; assign tasks, provide training and support.
- Create work schedules and adjust as needed to meet project deadlines.
- Maintain detailed documentation of all site engineering activities.
- Collaborate with management to align activities with desired business outcomes.
Location: Haatso, Accra Ghana.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.