Senior Strategic Designer
Consulting & Strategy
We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
What you’ll do
- Work on early design concepts for strategically relevant product and innovation projects, independently or in collaboration with product design teams.
- Conduct discovery studies to explore the art of possibilities for design and product directions.
- Set up product and design experiments to validate concepts and product hypothesis with end-users.
- Drive strategic initiatives that touch on multiple products of SAP Signavio portfolio to create and unlock synergy between product capabilities.
- Run usability evaluations and identify opportunities for improvement in portfolio products, conduct competitive analyses and stakeholders’ input reviews to provide big picture context and drive vision.
- Partner with UX researchers to facilitate larger-scale strategic research projects that contribute to fundamental understanding of key personas, user needs, context of work, and beyond.
- Facilitate design sprints and workshops with small and large groups – from planning activities, engaging participants, to drawing out and documenting insights.
- Participate in SAP Signavio innovation efforts and contribute both with user experience design and de-risking and testing activities.
What you bring
- Strong (interaction) design skills and the ability to translate research findings into compelling and scalable product concepts.
- Previous experience within agile product / venture development, or innovation teams.
- Familiarity with popular software tools for user experience / design: Figma, Material Design standards, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and Abstract.
- Thorough knowledge of UX methodologies and artefacts (wireframes, personas, flows).
- Knowledge of different UX research approaches and validation methods.
- In-depth analytical skills, structured and data-driven working approach and good interpersonal skills.
- Strong system thinking and the ability to structure and navigate areas of high complexity
- A proactive self-starting attitude, comfortable with aligning with all types of stakeholders.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, including an ability to manage and negotiate expectations for timelines and scope.
- Relevant experience in B2B / Enterprise tool design / research would be a plus.
- Fluent communication in English
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.