Senior Quality Engineer
Quality Control & Assurance
The primary focus of the Senior Quality Engineer is testing in a big data environment. The Senior Quality Engineer will be responsible for conducting complex, cross-functional test processes for any application software systems the business unit is creating and/or changing. The Senior Quality Engineer will have a strong working knowledge of all concepts and applications of quality assurance testing, be able to perform all the regular functions commonly required in quality assurance testing and ensure all documentation of test results is thoroughly reported. By using industry leading practices, data, and technology solutions the team builds quality into the software delivery life cycle. We value continued innovation and seek to make our delivery more efficient and cost effective. We are looking for people who have a passion for quality and who show the ability to collaborate within a team to delight our customers with our technology solutions
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
What you will do
- Collaborate with an Agile team to deliver new platform features and enhancements.
- Design, document, and execute application test plans, and test strategies using industry standard automated testing frameworks.
- Ensure data and API services’ release quality by utilizing automated and manual testing methods.
- Set up and manage test data, automation tools, and test cases to support integrated test environments.
- Develop and support QA automation using open-source frameworks
- Document and manage tracking, resolution and root cause analysis of defects.
- Refine and estimate test planning, development and execution efforts across teams and products
- Perform functional, non-functional, system and regression testing across data stores, API’s, and electronic data interchange (EDI) services
- Take ownership for quality and collaborate with team to build effective working relationships
- Learn continuously and contribute to team development
What you will bring
- 5+ years overall Quality Assurance experience for production applications.
- Expertise with all aspects of software testing including functional, exploratory and regression testing
- 3+ years strong experience in testing applications written in modern programming languages (C#, .Net Core, Angular, etc.)
- Basic SQL skills and experience in using SQL Server Management Studio or similar software application
- Experience building QA automation using open-source frameworks, such as Selenium
- 2+ years coordinating QA across multiple teams on/offshore, in an Agile environment
- Continuous integration/continuous deployment experience with Azure DevOps, Jenkins, etc.
- Experience in Behavior-Driven Development (BDD) frameworks, such as SpecFlow
- Experience in testing web services (API’s) using Postman or a similar tool
- Understanding of and experience in supporting continuous integration/continuous deployment
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills are required
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies, processes and changing priorities
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
What we would like to see
- Experience in a cloud environment (Azure)
- Experience with automated performance testing
- Experience with testing event-driven messaging systems through Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) services, such as Mirth, RabbitMQ
- Healthcare domain knowledge desirable, specifically in the areas of Patient Accounting, HIM, Revenue Cycle, and IT integration
- Knowledge of emergent trends in software development platforms, testing tools, methodologies, and underlying principles
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.