Senior Legal Specialist
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global HR-tech space as a Legal Counsel - Employment (internally we call this a Legal Specialist), joining our Legal Team as an Employment Law Specialist. We are looking for a talented and eager employment lawyer, who is interested in helping with our team’s mission, namely: supercharging our business through the provision of excellent legal advice and implementation of solid legal processes.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Advise the Employee Lifecycle Team to quickly and compliantly onboard, manage and off-board Remote’s employer of record employees
- Develop excellent template contracts and knowledge resources
- Support our People team regarding internal employee matters
- Ensure Remote operates a compliant workforce across all territories
- Help with strategic thinking around our business model and future opportunities
- Solve legal issues rather than escalating problems
- Senior US qualified employment lawyer with previous in-house experience
- Extensive experience in advisory employment work including the entire employee lifecycle (recruitment, HR policies, benefits, and terminations are the key areas)
- Interested in working for a tech-scaleup and specifically HR-tech
- Keen to understand a whole range of international employment law challenges rather than just focusing on the territory in which you’ve trained.
- Ability to learn and master Remote's communication application (Slack), contract management system (Juro), documentation sources (Notion, Google Drive, etc.), and task management system (Asana)
- Writes and speaks fluent English
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.