Senior Legal Counsel
As Senior Legal Counsel you will provide strategic guidance and consultation to the executive team across corporate, commercial, employee, and IP matters. Serving as the leader of the Company’s legal team, you will advise on all legal matters and safeguard the Company by ensuring compliance and limiting risk exposure. Importantly, as our first legal hire, you will fulfill a wide variety of duties and responsibilities.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:6 years
- Provide expert and strategic legal advice to Senior Leadership
- Draft, review, and negotiate a wide range of legal agreements
- Evaluate the legal, compliance and reporting risks associated with business activities
- Develop and maintain internal governance policies and manage the impact of external factors
- Deal with external parties (external counsel, partners, investors, regulators)
- Juris Doctor professional degree in law
- Broad legal experience with solid foundation in contract law
- Hands on experience working across territories (bonus: working across the US and Africa)
- Effective, executive level verbal and written communication skills
- Experience recruiting and managing high performing, diverse teams
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.