Senior Director, Compliance
Quality Control & Assurance
The Senior Director, Compliance, is integral to the daily operations of FinThrive’s overall compliance and ethics program. As an experienced member of the team, you will support the business in understanding and meeting compliance requirements while fostering a positive culture of compliance. When needed, you will be responsible for evaluating and monitoring specialized compliance requirements that are new to our business due to new customers, solutions or entry into new markets.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:8 years
What you will do
- Build (initially) and maintain a government contracting compliance program to meet applicable FAR/DFAR flow-down requirements and directly participate in, and manage, key activities which include, but may not be limited to:
- Overall management of the program;
- Monitoring of key requirements across all teams to ensure timely implementation and ongoing compliance;
- Implementation of any FAR/DFAR requirements owned by Legal & Compliance, including the creation of new policies or updates to policies as needed;
- Evaluation of flow-down FAR/DFAR requirements in future customer agreements;
- Manage any annual reporting or certification requirements; and
- Serving as liaison to the business, customers, auditors or other third-parties with respect to the program.
- Evaluate any new specialized compliance requirements relating to new solutions, customers or markets as needed.
- Assist with the ongoing development and management of data use and privacy processes related to Federal laws (FCRA, GLBA, HIPAA) and state privacy laws, including those processes which support individuals’ rights such as opt-out.
- Play significant role in the operations of the compliance and ethics program.
- Collaborate with other teams such as Information Security, Human Resources and the business to complete other compliance related initiatives across the company, as needed.
- Provide leadership and contribute to the development of the team.
- Participate and provide support in any M&A activities as they arise.
What you will bring
- Minimum of 8+ years of management experience in compliance, legal or contract administration roles
- Ability to read, understand, and translate regulatory language into operations
- Project management; ability to prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Working knowledge of compliance program elements and privacy principles
- Professional compliance related certification (e.g. CHC, CHPC, CCEP)
- Travel required: Minimal (a couple of times a year)
What we would like to see
- Experience with government contracting and/or working with government agencies
- Prior experience working in the healthcare industry
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.