Kickstarter’s product design team is an essential partner in growing Kickstarter’s ecosystem. We design seamless, meaningful experiences for our global Creator and Backer communities. You’ll be an integral part of a user-focused product team and own key parts of the product development process: ideation, user research, prototyping, validation, and iteration, driving both core improvements and new initiatives. You will partner with product managers, engineers, Insights, and cross-functional stakeholders to ensure a thoughtful and consistent cross-platform experience.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 10 years
- Design user-centric experiences that can scale, be translated worldwide, and meet our business goals.
- Actively partner with our Insights team to conduct and analyze user research.
- Help define interaction and visual design standards for Web and Mobile applications.
- Work with teams across Kickstarter as the company identifies and works toward building a mature ecosystem that serves our community of Creators and Backers.
- Collaborate with partners on cross-functional teams to ensure alignment where appropriate.
- Leverage and contribute to our design system.
- You have solid professional experience designing for the Web and Mobile applications.
- Your portfolio shows a proven track record of designing thoughtful, delightful and usable responsive and/or mobile-first experiences.
- You are an excellent communicator. You have the ability to consistently frame, explain and support your design decisions with peers and stakeholders, as well as deeply understand their feedback.
- You have strengths in information architecture, interaction design and visual design.
- You are comfortable using both formal and informal methods to gather and give feedback.
- You have experience with design programs like Figma, and are comfortable prototyping.
- You empathize with our Creator and Backer communities and recognize how both contribute to Kickstarter’s ecosystem.
- You recognize the challenges of the creative process and bringing projects to life.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.