Senior Associate - Consultant
Jobberman Third Party
Consulting & Strategy
A Reputable Company want to hire a Senior Associate Consultant, you will be a part of a team of highly skilled and experienced consultants who work with clients to solve complex business problems. You will be responsible for leading client engagements, managing teams of consultants, and developing and delivering presentations. You will also be responsible for developing proposals and contributing to the growth of the company.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Present findings and recommendations to clients in a clear, concise, and persuasive manner
- Prepare written materials such as proposals, reports, and presentations
- Train and mentor junior staff
- Research (electronic/online and in-person), Analysis, Financial Modeling, and Presentations.
- Report to the Program Director and work in collaboration with project partners (local and international).
- Skills: Research, Critical Thinking, Financial Modeling, Microsoft Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Communications, Excellent Presentation Skills.
- 2 or more years of experience in a consulting role, with progressively increasing responsibility ( Research and Analysis of Economic, Finance, And Banking Data within the West-African sub-region. Familiarity with public sector engagement and financial sector regulations (i.e. Fintech, SEC, BoG, Central Banks, ESG, NIC, EPA)
- Demonstrated analytical skills and experience solving complex problems
- Ability to develop creative solutions to non-routine problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Location: ( Accra, Ghana- Minimal travel)
Employment Type: (Full time)
Gross Remuneration: $10,000 - $12,000
Timeline for the project: 9 months
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.