The Sr. Analyst will have proven financial and strategic skills and a strong interest in the creator economy. They will be involved in identifying growth opportunities and evaluating proposed transactions from a strategic and financial perspective. The position offers unique exposure to a wide variety of businesses within the entertainment industry. The Senior Analyst plays a key role in M&A diligence and deal flow and will interface with internal clients across Jellysmack’s operating groups as well as third parties. The ideal candidate for this role will have 2-4 years of experience working for a prominent investment bank, strategic consulting company, venture capital firm or private equity firm who wants to make the jump to deal-making and strategy in the Media and Entertainment business.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Evaluate, model and conduct due diligence on investment opportunities.
- Perform ongoing research, financial modeling and analysis to inform investment decisions.
- Complete industry due diligence including market research of industry metrics, trends, and competitive analysis
- Manage M&A processes and systems to keep team and executives aware of latest changes in ongoing deals
- Formulate and prepare presentations to share findings and recommendations for divisional and senior management critical to the decision-making process
- Conduct ad-hoc analyses at the request of senior executives
A little about you:
- 2-4 years of experience in investment banking, strategic consulting, private equity, venture capital, or corporate / business development
- Superb quantitative skills, advanced knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint, comfortable working with large amounts of data and financial documents
- Excellent problem-solving skills including project prioritization, critical thinking and hypothesis development
- Ability to logically break down approach and assumptions, hypotheses driven and comfortable with ambiguity
- Experience in M&A
- Experience in entertainment and/or media preferred
- B.S / B.A. required
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.