To ensure timely invoicing of all gas sold out to clients/customers.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Safety is everyone’s priority at IGIL and irrespective of your title, you are responsible for ensuring that your work area is safe and tidy. It does not take much to keep your workspace clean.
- Responsible for writing all invoices and waybills pertaining to a purchase and/or supply
- Enter all invoice information on a day-to-day basis into the Busy software and ensure entries are all correct
- Ensure all delivery status are entered into the data base for effective validation.
- Receipt of payment (cash/cheques) from customers or clients
- Ensure all daily supplies are ready for loading on the trucks for delivery
- Responsible for pricing and quoting prices to clients/customers
- Generate daily cash sale sheet and ensure recipient’s signature.
- Liaise with accounts officer for receipt and invoice reconciliations
- Any other jobs that may be assigned from time to time
- BSc Purchasing & Supplies
- BA Management studies
- ICT Skills
- HND Accounting
- Having at least 2-years’ post- graduation experience
- 3 years’ hands-on experience in a similar role or industry.
- Languages: English and at least any 2 of the local languages
- Good communication skills
- Good computing skills
- Effective team player. Stepping in to support as and when needed
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to follow up on key tasks
- Good with Calculations.
Location: Oyibi, Accra
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary Range: GHS1200-1400
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.