Sales Agronomist provide specialist agronomic services to clients. Responsible for marketing specific products and services. Develop and maintain close customer relations with key clients by providing professional agronomic service. Develop and implement regional agronomic marketing plans to support organization plans and budgets.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Generating the Yearly, Monthly and Weekly Sales Forecast for the territory covered.
- Executing Sales & Collection targets in line with the company’s sales and credit policies
- Planning and executing a cost-effective Territory Coverage that will ensure profitability of territory and also customer’s satisfaction.
- Keeping a Sales Book showing sales and collection activities of all customers in your territory.
- Executing and monitoring marketing plans relating to territory covered in a timely and cost- effective way, e.g. negotiating rates with selected radio studios, placement of radio adverts according to broadcast schedules and monitoring the broadcast to ensure compliance of the radio station to the agreed broadcast schedule.
- Merchandising, that is, making effective use of relevant company’s promotional materials for the generation of more sales, e.g. proper placements of promotional product posters at points-of-sale (P.O.S.) within the sales territory.
- Ensuring our brands are notably displayed on shelves of customers for ease of identification by consumers.
- Contributing to the planning process of the agricultural development program (Consumer Engagement Program) for his/her territory.
- Coordinating all Consumer Engagement Programs in your territory
- Recruitment of extension agents for field demonstration
- Cooperation with farmer groups
- Writing reports on agric development activities. Providing feedback to R&D department on unique problems facing farmers and possible solutions.
- Continuously improving on the profitability of your territory by retaining existing customers through unrivaled customer service and developing new ones within the territory.
- Identifying new business opportunities within the ambit of your territory and advising management on how to exploit such.
Qualification, Experience and Skills:
- The ideal applicant must have a Bachelor Degree in Agriculture, Agribusiness, Agric Engineering or related fields.
- A professional qualification in sales and marketing will be an added advantage.
- Deep knowledge of the Ghanaian agrochemical, Seed and fertilizer industry will be an added advantage.
- Must have commercial and business awareness
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must have an analytical approach to work
- Must have high numeracy and sound technical skills
- Must have problem-solving skills and initiative
- Must have advanced proficiency in Microsoft office suite (word, excel, and PowerPoint)
- Must have good time management skills and the ability to prioritize
- Must have the ability to work as part of a team and to build strong working relationships in a multicultural environment.
- At least 2-5 years’ experience in sales and marketing.
- Experience in the agrochemical industry will be an advantage
Deadline: 31st January 2024
Salary Range: Attractive
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Rest of Ghana.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.