- Assist the researcher in using Ethnography on the field.
- Setting up cameras and other recording devices during interviews.
- Transcribing recorded data into text.
- Typing transcribed text into Word
- Supporting the researcher in administrative and research areas.
- Performing any other duty assigned by the researcher.
Qualification and Requirements
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalence in any of the Social Science from a reputable University.
- Proven knowledge in the use of Ethnographic Research Methods and Techniques
- Fluency in English, Twi (Asante) is a must.
- Knowledge of one other Guan Language (Gonja, Krachi, Nchumuru or Nawuri) will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge in conducting independent study will also be a plus.
Interested applicants should send a 1 paged CV and a 1 paged Cover letter in a single PDF file to email@example.com.
The cover letter should emphasize the applicant’s interest and experience in the use of Ethnography.
Women and people with disability are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.