Silverline Resource Company Limited
Building & Architecture
Silverline Resource Company Limited services with its capacity to carry out Civil Engineering Works and Building Construction. We currently have several ongoing projects as well as other expansion projects. We are structured with a multidisciplinary membership with the objective of undertaking projects with good ethics while exercising professionalism. We seek to invite eligible applicants for this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Evaluate and projects to ensure realistic cost for the supply of works, goods, materials in accordance with specification.
- Assist in preparation and submission of tender documents.
- Assist in valuation of works.
- Facilitate in managing contracts and its administration through to completion.
- Ensure projects are completed within budget and time.
- Possess a B.Sc. in Quantity Surveying
- Be a member of a professional body.
- Exhibit/provide experience in supervision of road construction/ building construction (3 years minimum).
- Be experienced in the use of CAD applications.
- Possess skills in planning and valuation.
- Be experienced in site management.
- Exhibit ability to perform under pressure.
Mode of Application:
Interested applicants who meet the requirement should submit their application with CV and relevant documents in soft copy to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com before 30th April, 2023.
Expected Salary, GHS 3,500.00
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.