Quality control inspectors check the quality of incoming and outgoing materials or products for a company, as well as the production procedures. This job involves tasks such as running tests, keeping a record of defects, analyzing products, and overseeing procedures.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Develop and implement project-specific quality control in (BLOCK AND PAVEMENT PRODUCTIONS).
- Inspect and evaluate the work area following plans, specifications, and contract documents, reporting deficiencies as appropriate and elevating issues as needed to ensure safe work practices and quality
- Develop, gather, maintain, and/or submit work plans, submittals, reports, etc.
- Ensure that all products pass through the quality control process Plan for and conduct a three-phase inspection program to include:
- Preparatory Meetings and Reports; Initial Phase Inspections and Reports; Follow-up Inspections and Reports; and Final Phase Inspections and
- Lead and document quality control meetings with the production team and/or customers, and provide written minutes.
- Provide daily quality control reports to achieve desired quality outcomes promptly by reinforcing activities that are being constructed in conformance with project-specific standards, and constructively confront non-conformance
- Verify and document that all materials/equipment received for the project are in conformance with the approved submittal, are handled and stored appropriately, and are acceptable for use in the project; check for damaged and defective materials and address
- Schedule, coordinate, and document all required code and independent inspections. Clearly document, correct, and re-inspect all non-conformances before covering up work.
- Review the Job Site Safety Plan, verify that a hazard analysis has been approved before the performance of a specific feature of work during the preparatory phase of control, verify that safety measures are in place during the initial phase of control, and conduct safety inspections during the follow-up phase of control.
- Stop work; reject materials and/or equipment; and direct the removal and replacement of any work not in compliance with contract documents, applicable codes, building standards, and/or established principles of construction engineering, or activities that present life- threatening conditions or damage to the site.
- Communicate and interact as a team member with all trades, manufacturers, suppliers, construction staff, and customer representatives, in a professional
- Bachelor’s degree/HND in construction management, construction science, engineering, or related field from an accredited university preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in programs of similar size and scope (BLOCK AND PAVEMENT PRODUCTIONS).
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal); and ability to interact professionally with customers, coworkers, and subcontractors.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Salary Range: GHC 2,500.00 - GHC 3,000.00
Location: Apollonia-off Oyibi Road Accra
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.