Quality Assurance Specialist
Essence Of Email
Quality Control & Assurance
The Quality Assurance Specialist is responsible for reviewing, suggesting, and improving all the email marketing campaigns, flows, and SMS ensuring their highest quality is being delivered. To be successful in this role you need to have exceptional knowledge of English grammar, spelling, and punctuation. In addition, being detail-oriented will be your key to success, as you will be checking the overall quality of the items before they get published (links, copies, products, etc.).
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Conducting Quality Assurance review processes on all email marketing deliverables (Email Templates, Popups, Email Campaigns, Email Flows, and SMS) ensuring consistency and coherence in terms of branding, products, copy, target groups, etc.
- Reviewing and editing the copies in terms of grammar, spelling, and punctuation while making sure the content is clear and in line with the Campaign and Flow Briefs
- Reviewing Campaign and Flow Calendars as well as different strategic audits to ensure compliance with the overall email marketing strategy
- Checking all technical setups of Campaigns and Flows before the launch, to ensure the strategy is followed as well as deliverability and targeted audience
- Setting up and scheduling Campaigns and Flows
- Ensuring that all the client standards are met in terms of quality and client-specific requests
- Making recommendations for any possible improvements related to email marketing deliverables
- Advanced English, both written and spoken
- A Bachelor's degree in English would be an advantage
- Previous experience as an Editor, Proofreader, English Translator, or similar would be considered a plus
- Background in digital marketing will be regarded as an added advantage
- Previous experience in Copywriting or Content Creation is preferred but not required
- Has exceptionally high attention to detail — you always double-check everything you do, and you make sure to follow the guidelines
- Is highly inquisitive — a person who asks 'What if' to better understand the services or the requirements; someone who wonders what will happen if different things are done, as that is how defects are found and problems and solutions identified
- Is very thorough — obsessed with double-checking everything, testing, and making sure everything works properly
- Is diplomatic — someone who is a great communicator, yet concise and clear when reporting an issue and how it should be changed
- Persuasive and able to make a strong, informed case on why something needs to be done in a certain way and moreover why something needs to be redone
- Is creative and open-minded — willing to share new ideas and improve certain processes in order to make the final product better
- Collaborative — aware the Quality Assurance role is a team game and that the ultimate success is the team's success
- Well-organized — aware of the ever-approaching deadlines and doesn't find it difficult to decide what should be prioritized
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.