QA Team Lead
Quality Control & Assurance
We are looking for a QA Team Lead with strong experience in games as a service and production operations within QA, to work with our multi-talented team to ensure the delivery of high-quality products to our customers. With a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills, you will ensure that our games, features, and systems work as expected and that we deliver bug-free content on time. Working together with the rest of the QA team and the studio, you will have the responsibility of spearheading the QA operations as their QA lead In this role you will have the opportunity to work with many other disciplines such as design, LiveOps, business intelligence, and engineering, to build and test products that meet the overall business needs. This is a dynamic role with high exposure to many aspects of developing and running a unique game.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Directing and managing all manual functional testing across the company’s pc, web, and mobile platforms (iOS, Android): dev testing, LiveOps production testing, development testing functionality and manual testing, smoke tests, unit testing, regression as well as any additional ad hoc tests both in development and production phase.
- Accountable for working with the leads of other departments to ensure required QA practices are implemented and followed.
- Constant communication with the stakeholders and production team to synchronize QA requirements and risks on daily tasks.
- Complete accountability and responsibility on QA sign-offs to production.
- Developing test plans with a strategic selection of test methodologies in advance during the development phase and updating the entire team upon completion of test activities with clear reports.
- Creation and maintenance of written documentation of knowledge and processes.
- Assist in backlog and defect grooming with the producers and cross-department leads.
- Owning features on behalf of the QA team and ensuring they are delegated to the testers and accounting for their deliverance.
- Identifying, escalating, and improving QA practices across the project on regular basis accounting for changing product requirements.
- Constantly monitoring community feedback, following up, and reporting it to the stakeholders.
- Accountable for people management of QA testers, mentoring them, and growing their skillset.
- 3+ years of leadership experience in quality control and assurance of video games (ideally outsourcing).
- Experience in coordinating QA operations with the production team and other departments.
- Experienced in at least one bug-tracking software and the ability to create detailed and efficient documentation.
- Experience with tools such as IDE, GitHub, perforce, docker, etc.
- Fluent in English and a good communicator, both written and spoken.
- Proven ability to handle stressful situations, prioritize tasks and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills with high motivation, drive to improve, and capacity to learn.
- Able to work independently, adjust to last-minute changes and understand how to prioritize tasks.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.