Quality Control & Assurance
As a QA Engineer working on projects in partnership with our clients, you’ll work with products and companies both big and small, primarily responsible for ensuring they deliver the highest quality experience possible for their users. You’ll work with software developers, product managers, designers, and customer service teams to increase confidence in our clients’ releases, including testing applications, investigating issues, and reporting on results. You’ll be successful in this role if you enjoy working towards becoming one of the most knowledgeable individuals about a product and how it gets to consumers. You should be an effective communicator, comfortable exchanging information in a clear and concise way with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
You’ll be responsible for:
- Creating, maintaining, and reporting on a reliable suite of tests and regression lists to ensure confidence in the quality of product releases
- Working closely with customer support and internal feedback channels to investigate, triage and prioritize discovered issues
- Becoming a power user of our clients’ products, you will understand the functionality at the deepest levels and use that knowledge to improve testing and ultimately overall quality
Ideally, you’ll have:
- Computer science or math degree with at least 3 years in a professional QA role
- Demonstrated ability to use both manual and automated testing methodologies to test web app product experiences and identify discrepancies from functional, usability and design issues
- Strong written and verbal skills with the ability to communicate with diverse teams, including experts and novices in both technical and non-technical roles
- Experience with automation test tools such as Selenium, Cypress, etc.
- Experience in Defect Management Process and relevant tools such as GitHub, Atlassian Jira, Notion, Backlog
- Understanding of Agile, Scrum process
- Knowledge of SQL and scripting beneficial but not required
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and change, learning new systems, and finding creative solutions
- Proven success working as a self-starter in a fully distributed work environment
- English Upper Intermediate
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.