QA Engineer II
Quality Control & Assurance
As a QA Engineer, you are going to be a crucial part of our quality assurance initiatives. You’re going to participate in internal testing activities; work in conjunction with functional teams and product teams during the development of new features; assure the product meets quality standards; and ensure that the product gets delivered in a timely manner.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- 2 years Proven work experience in software development
- 2 years Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting. Experience with Maria DB or other MySQL databases, ability to write complex select queries as well as update and insert
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Upper level English.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.