- Ensure that the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for dispensing prescriptions are scrupulously followed
- Provide enhanced pharmaceutical services such as RDT (malaria, blood glucose, blood cholesterol, urine pregnancy test, etc.), BP monitoring, etc
- Provide clients with relevant drug information to enhance optimum therapeutic outcomes including the selection and appropriate use of over the-counter medicines.
- Monitor adverse medicines reactions and report to management for onward report to the Food and Drugs Authority.
- Monitor and control narcotic and psychotropic substances in accordance with law and keep the Dangerous Drugs Register (DDR) updated at all times.
- Participate in the drug procurement process in the pharmacy.
- Monitor stock levels and expiry dates of medicines on regular basis to ensure that medicines do not expire on the shelves; and if they do, they are disposed off in accordance with established procedures and are not dispensed to clients.
- Supervise the activities of MCAs in the pharmacy.
- Maintain client confidentiality at all times.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of WASSCE or HND is required
- 2 to 3 years experience in a similar role
NB: Women are especially encouraged to apply