Operations Associate, Legal
The ideal candidate will be customer focused and detail oriented. This role requires someone who can effectively work cross-functionally with members at all levels throughout the department as well as members of IT and Finance. This individual will help to implement legal technologies, conduct training, maintain accuracy and efficiency within each system, and support department initiatives.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
What you can expect to do:
- Manage department technology and future initiatives including legal spend/matter management, document management, contracts management, etc.
- Evaluate and monitor the current systems and identify opportunities to improve efficiencies
- Partner with IT to enable technology that supports legal department and company initiatives
- Manage the relationships with legal technology vendor(s)
- Optimize the use of eSignature
- Develop processes and training materials
- Coordinate with legal team to map out current and future state, creating a legal technology roadmap
What we are looking for:
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in related field.
- Advanced skills in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience with legal technologies (e-billing, matter management, contract lifecycle, etc.)
- Solutions driven, analytical with the ability to deliver to deadlines and manage competing priorities with minimal supervision from management.
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, project management (from conception to completion) and planning skills.
- Strategic and creative thinker, defining new innovations and services.
- Superior writing and oral communications skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, able to work with all levels of the organization, strong team-orientation, cultivating trusting and strong relationships.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.