A Reputable Company
Consulting & Strategy
A reputable company is currently seeking a Monitoring Consultant to support and handle development in their company.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Inspect and verify the apparent condition of the cargo in the vessel hold prior to discharging.
- Describe the cargo packaging and document packaging defects if any.
- Continuously monitor the discharging of cargo by the crane operator
- Continuously monitor the loading of cargo by crane
- Tally cargo correctly
- Take photographs, both wide views, and close-up views, of cargo-related items of interest
- Attend any meeting with the supercargo, shipping agent, consignees, and stevedore foreman
- Ensure effective communications with the stevedores (foreman, crane & forklift operators), shore handler, and shipping agents to address any problems as they may arise;
- Undertake any other lawful duties required by your manager and directors.
- Reports Directly to the Monitoring Supervisor
- A Degree in Risk Management, Insurance, statistics, economics, or related field.
- Excellent written and spoken command of English.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to deal with people with tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to work independently with a minimum of supervision.
- Ability to work under time pressure and meet deadlines.
Interested Candidates should send Cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.