Toptal is a hypergrowth organization that is disrupting the global professional services and talent market. In response to our clients’ overwhelming demand for exceptional talent in new areas, we are expanding the breadth and depth of our offerings to further fuel that growth. As a Manager for Toptal’s Strategy Consulting practice, you will be in a high-impact position to help bring new capabilities to market and further accelerate our growth. You will identify gaps in the market, shape and deliver go-to-market strategies, work directly with clients to advise on the best approach to their biggest problems, engage with talents in our network to set them up for success, and be empowered to work across organizational lines to build the foundation for Toptal’s new practice areas to rapidly scale.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
You will be responsible for enabling the go-to-market strategy for Toptal’s Strategy Consulting practice and supporting the growth of other Management Consulting practices, working closely with Practice Directors. This includes:
- Strategy: Which clients do we target, what business problems do we help them solve, and how do we frame our approach to help solve those problems?
- Offering Development: Develop attractive and scalable offerings that resonate with specific customer segments.
- Go-to-Market: Take services and offerings to market; first, by leading from the front to establish product-market fit with our clients, and then by working with our Practices Operations team to scale adoption and the commercial impact of offerings.
- Marketing: Support the development of thought leadership and campaigns that highlight our competitive differentiation, elevate our reputation in the market, attract great talent to our network, and generate leads for sales.
- Sales: Understand current/future demand and enable, educate, and directly support the sales force with your subject matter expertise to win new business.
- Talent: Ensure our talent network is prepared to meet the demands of the market (e.g., the right skills in the right capacities) as well as foster an ongoing sense of community amongst the network of professionals in this practice area.
- Delivery: Defining/executing “Toptal way” methodologies for key services/solutions.
This role is highly collaborative and will work extremely closely with our Marketing, Sales, and Talent Operations teams to fulfill the above responsibilities.
- 5+ years of relevant experience with 3+ years of experience in strategy consulting, preferably with at least one year at a Manager / Case Team Lead level.
- Track record of rapid career progression achieved by taking on challenging assignments and exceeding expectations.
- Experience packaging and delivering compelling solutions to clients.
- Refined relationship development & leadership skills with a track record of success in building credibility across all levels of an organization. You can develop positive relationships across the business to partner on key initiatives and gain consensus on processes and strategies.
- Confidence in your analysis abilities, with proven success in delivering results in ambiguous and sophisticated project efforts.
- Skilled in the art of communicating with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to take your work, but not yourself, too seriously.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Toptal. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.