Our team is looking for a Quality Assurance Intern to join them in the upcoming weeks. This position is great for an aspiring QA professional looking to work on business-critical projects and gain relevant work experience.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Volunteer, internship
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Strong communication skills with the ability to discuss any issues with a wide variety of individuals and groups
- Capability to produce content on time, with attention to detail, and an emphasis on identifying and pitching to a target audience
- A well-organized team player with the ability to perform various tasks, act individually, and think creatively
- Familiarity with Microsoft applications and Zoom
- Willingness to learn and develop QA skills
- Competitive and proactive attitude
- Fluency in English
You will learn how to:
- Develop and execute tests on actual mobile and desktop devices by collaborating and learning from experienced QA engineers
- Validate features and functionality against requirements documentation
- Work closely with the technical team to report all findings and patterns
- Participate throughout the complete software development lifecycle and get involved in different testing activities on web applications
- Write comprehensive documentation
- Report issues through a formal bug tracking system and work with the engineering team to help isolate, debug, and resolve issues/bugs
- Prepare test environment
- Collaborate closely with other members of the product team
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.