Building & Architecture
Lycopodium is currently recruiting for a Infrastructure Supervisor to join our growing Construction team in Ahafo North. Reporting to the Construction Manager the Infrastructure Supervisor will be responsible for building and maintaining every part of the buildings and grounds where they operate; managing employees; coordinating schedules; and enforcing all property policies ensuring compliance to Company, Client, regulatory and contractual requirements.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
The tasks you'll perform:
- Attending all meetings, training, and in-services as required, and being receptive to professional and personal development.
- Working with construction employees to ensure proper housekeeping on site after completion of works every other day.
- Checking grounds, buildings, MSA and Plant, and recording need for repair and replacements as and when required.
The expertise you'll bring:
- Planning and conducting a preventive maintenance program; training new employees; maintaining adequate levels of maintenance supplies; as well as keeping records and preparing reports.
- Provide specialist advice in designated areas of expertise.
- Strong knowledge and demonstrable experience in all aspects of Construction Technology.
- Demonstrate an ability to work autonomously and collaboratively with colleagues across all business units.
We encourage and value diversity and inclusion and welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of gender, age, disability and ethnicity.
Our commitment to equal opportunity is embodied in our values of Respect, Integrity & Diligence. They are inherent in who we are, as individuals, and collectively as a Company.
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Please submit your CV by clicking the 'Apply' button.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.