Consulting & Strategy
We are seeking an experienced Implementation Manager to oversee the customer implementation process from start to finish. As the Implementation Manager, your responsibility will be to onboard new enterprise-level customers onto the Aspire platform. You will work towards building robust relationships with key stakeholders and ensuring a seamless implementation process that guarantees exceptional customer service throughout the cycle. You will closely partner with prospective and new customers to understand their objectives, prioritize their needs, and develop a customized implementation plan that enables them to succeed on our platform. As a technical member of the team, you will be responsible for scoping out and setting up integrations with third-party tools such as Zapier and Automate.io. You will serve as the primary contact for all automation-related matters and collaborate with our largest customers to create tailored solutions.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
What you'll be working on:
- Lead implementations and 3rd-party integrations for Aspire’s enterprise-level clients
- Document technical requirements, schedules, goals/metrics, and customer interactions to collaborate with other account stakeholders effectively
- Support Success Managers by providing tactical responses and strategic solutions to use cases and translating these into actionable steps for customers, including delivering customer-facing training on solutions
- Coordinate internal resources, customer resources, and third parties/vendors for the smooth execution of each implementation project
- Engage with customer marketing, product, and engineering teams to understand their goals for using Aspire and how the platform will fit into their marketing environment
- Proactively identify changes we can make to our application to make our customers' lives easier
- Work closely with Aspire’s Product team to communicate key customer problems and support new feature launches.
- Successfully and effectively manage simultaneous, diverse implementation projects on schedule, within budget and with high customer satisfaction
- Define consistent implementation methodology and templates
- Conduct discovery consulting sessions to understand business requirements for project planning, design, resourcing, logistics, and project execution
- Identify new business opportunities and develop strategic initiatives for ensuring customer retention and expansion
- Partner with the Sales team and assist in project pre-qualification and scoping to ensure that high-quality deals are sold that will lead to customer success
What we're looking for:
- 3-4+ years of experience in enterprise SaaS, working directly with customers to train onboard and troubleshoot SaaS products.
- Hands-on experience with integration tools like Zapier, Automate.io or comparable tools.
- Natural curiosity and personal drive to find creative solutions to complex problems.
- Demonstrated ability to manage ambiguity and apply problem-solving skills
- Strong excel/google sheets skillset, including the ability to clean up large datasets using formulas and shortcuts.
- The ability to identify business challenges and shape solutions that fit with our platform vision
- A strong understanding of enterprise software products and the ability to speak fluently about software products to non-technical users and customers
- A proven track record in delivering complex solutions at the enterprise level
- Deep experience in delivering complex solutions at the enterprise level
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to deliver on multiple projects at a time
- Passionate about startups and working in a fast-paced environment
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.