We’re seeking a Hubspot CRM Specialist to own and optimize HubSpot. You will streamline processes, enhance the CRM, analyze data and train teams to use the CRM effectively.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Collaborate closely with sales and marketing leaders to identify opportunities for enhancing the CRM platform and integrated systems.
- Develop and improve customizations, optimizations, and best practices for an enhanced customer experience.
- Analyze customer data, identify areas for improvement and implement strategies to increase sales based on gathered insights.
- Leverage existing customer data to identify new target audiences
- Provide comprehensive training to sales, marketing, and customer service teams on CRM software.
- Lead the development and refinement of CRM procedures, training, processes, and implementation.
- Establish a set of universal customer relationship procedures and ensure their implementation at every level of the company.
You must have:
- HubSpot Systems Administrators certification
- Proven success with HubSpot dashboard creation, training, and day-to-day support for sales and marketing teams.
- Experience training others to effectively use various tools and software accounts.
- Expertise in developing and reshaping CRM procedures, training programs, processes, and implementation strategies.
- Proven analytical skills aimed at assessing customer journeys.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.