As a Part-Time Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for creating visual concepts to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, and captivate our customers. You will utilize a variety of design elements such as color, type, illustration, photography, animation, and various print and layout techniques to create attractive and engaging designs. You will collaborate with the marketing team to ensure consistent messaging and brand standards and maintain up-to-date knowledge of design software and trends. You will also be responsible for developing innovative ideas and concepts in response to briefs, working with printers and production staff to ensure the timely delivery of products, and ensuring consistency of designs across various media outlets.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
What will you do?
On a day-to-day basis, your responsibilities and activities will include:
- Designing and creating graphics for digital and print campaigns, websites, email newsletters, and other materials
- Collaborating with other designers and the marketing team to ensure consistent messaging and brand standards
- Ensuring consistency of designs across various media outlets
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of design software and trends
- Working with fellow marketing staff to ensure the timely delivery of products
- Developing innovative ideas and concepts in response to briefs
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced and creative Part-Time Graphic Designer. The ideal candidate should have a degree in Graphic Design or a related field, a good understanding of design software and production techniques, and a keen eye for detail. You should be comfortable working with tight timelines and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously. Ideally, you will have the following;:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or a related field (or equivalent experience)
- At least 2 years experience in graphic design
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite & Canva
- Ability to confidently create static designs for print, web and email usage
- Ability to create animated gifs for ads and website use
- Enthusiasm about receiving constructive feedback and working together to achieve the best result
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.