You are enthusiastic graphic designer with an eye for detail to join our team on a remote basis. The graphic designer will be in charge of execution on numerous projects. The role will involve working very closely with the Md and ecommerce lead to support our creative footprint. You are excited to learn about Ecommerce and want grow as a designer.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
The role is a flexible role and so we can discuss what the timelines look like during interview.
Content and Ad Creation:
- Combine textual and visual elements to create multimedia content that resonates with the target audience.
- Research and create multiple ads in different formats: carousel, still image, animated gifs, video, reel style etc to engage with customers and put the product in the minds of consumers.
- Monitoring ad channels of other brands and advising on current trends.
- Enforce brand standards and execution across all channels and across the business; includes packaging, signage, digital, POS and external media.
- Guide the design of the photoshoots done by founders and rest of the team. Developing the Shot Lists, shoot guidelines, Storyboards, Mood Boards etc, required lighting references. Being able to guide shoots in Ghana as well when necessary.
- Create visually appealing and effective graphic designs for digital assets such as social media posts, website banners, email campaigns, and advertisements. Liaising with both the social media and ecommerce team to make sure that everything is delivered in good time and fits the needs for each occasion.
- Develop engaging and creative landing pages for products and the website that fit within brand guidelines.
- Develop cohesive style of packaging that encompasses the multiple sku’s across product lines.
- Create seasonal versions of packaging that respond to different events.
- Develop Flyers and inserts to support packaging, shows and markets.
- Produce print-ready materials, considering colour profiles, resolutions, and printing specifications.
- Collaborate with printers and other vendors to ensure the quality of printed materials.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices in digital marketing, videography, and graphic design
- Familiarity with UI/UX design principles and best practices.
- Strong command over Typography, Color theory, Design principles, and Ideation
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Digital Media, Graphic Design, or similar level with HND . We will also accept qualifications in related fields.
- At least 1 years of proven experience in digital marketing, with a focus on videography and graphic design.
- Proficiency in video editing software (e.g., Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro) and graphic design tools (e.g., Adobe Creative Suite and Figma).
- Strong understanding of digital marketing channels and social media platforms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative mindset with a keen eye for design and storytelling.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment and a remote style of working.
- Willing to learn and grow in the role.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.