- Provide activities of daily living e.g.: bathing, preventing pressure sores, feeding, serving medication, etc.
- Proper monitoring and administration of treatment plans.
- Setting of lines and taking of laboratory samples.
- Proactiveness in patient treatment.
- Assisted Ambulation and exercises
- Patient and family education
- Ensuring a therapeutic environment
- Psychosocial support
- Accompanying client to hospital for reviews and others
- Professional and proper communication with work colleagues and management.
- Any other assistance that may be needed.
- Must possess an Active AIN/PIN
- Must have minimum work experience of Post Qualification Rotation or National Service.
- Male and Females are encouraged to apply.
- Availability to work in CAPE COAST