The Fund Administrator performs the back office financial paperwork processing. He/She ensures delivery of updated fund information to the clients. He/She also ensures that the fund complies with all regulatory requirements.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creating and updating members’ record
- Ensure the timely receipt of members’ contribution
- Ensure the timely lodgment of members’ contribution
- Ensure the timely and accurate update of members’ transactions
- Processing members’ subscription
- Develop and research into
- Processing members’ withdrawals / redemptions
- Getting monthly deduction records from Controller and Accountant General
- Getting deduction records from other institutions
- Coordinating with external auditors for the preparation of audited accounts of fund
- Monthly bank reconciliation statement
- Keeping and maintaining the books of accounts
- Managing the petty cash
- Liaising with the Custodian and Fund Manager for processing of withdrawals
- Liaising with the Custodian and Fund Manager on data reconciliation
- Handles Accounts Payables and Accounts Receivables
- Handles all enquiries pertaining to the fund accounting for the clients
- Handles written correspondences on client relations and resolve their queries
- Assisting in other areas of work other than Fund Administrator role
- Know, understand and accept that, duties and responsibilities may change as the fund evolves with the institution of new policies, processes and structures.
- Keep up with changes in the regulatory landscape to ensure that the fund is always in compliance.
- Know, understand and accept that duties may lead to reasonable overtime
- Varying work schedules, to perform other tasks which are consistent with your knowledge skills and abilities.
- Other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Business Administration, or related fields from a reputable institution in
- Four to Five years work and industry experience
- Master’s degree is a plus
- Ability to cope with work deadlines and time
- Detail oriented in all aspect
- High level of research expertise
- Must be intelligent and analytical
- Must be able to communicate with diverse personalities
- Must pay attention to, be concerned with and analyze details
- Strong understanding of financial markets
Salary: GHS 5,000.00 - GHS 6,000.00
Location: ( Accra)
Employment Type: (Full time)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.