A reputable investment Company seeks the services of a Finance and Investment Research Analyst. The primary focus of this position is to assist in the origination and execution of Corporate Finance transactions and conducting of research and analysis in the Corporate Finance and Advisory Department.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Gather and Synthesis financial and operating information about Companies and industries
- Conduct and publish in-depth industry, market and company specific research and analysis
- Create and update financial models of all kinds
- Perform due diligence and corporate valuation analysis
- Perform equity, investment analysis and credit appraisals
- Assist in writing both solicited and unsolicited proposals to assist the origination of capital market mandates including IPOs, Bond issues, Private Placement of Shares and Bonds, Mergers and Acquisitions etc.
- Assist in the execution of mandates for both debt and equity raising transactions as well as mergers and acquisitions for Corporate Finance clients, in a manner that meets all regulatory requirements.
- Provide sound financial analysis and research to support all relevant departments.
- Write articles for publication on a regular basis.
- Regularly evaluate the domestic and external environments and assess the impact on potential transaction activities.
- Conduct and publish quarterly and annual financial market and global and domestic economic reviews and analysis.
- Analyze listed equities, perform share valuations, and forecast future earnings to aid in decision making processes
- Build, regularly update and maintain a data base of stock market, economic indicators, commodities market, fixed income market, and financial statements of listed companies.
- Perform financial, commercial, and operational due diligence on potential investments partnerships, and business opportunities to support investment decision making.
- A minimum requirement of a first degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- A postgraduate/ master’s degree in Finance, Accounting and/or professional qualification of ACCA or CFA will be an added advantage
- A year or two experience in a similar role will be an added advantage
- Excellent word processing skills
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills in conducting detailed forecasts, and financial and valuation analysis for use in transactions
- Sound knowledge of the business environment and the local and global economy
- Ability to Examine and interpret data
- Ability to work under pressure for long hours with little supervision
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Ability to adapt quickly to evolving challenges and shifting priorities to win
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to manage time for high productivity
- Ability to take initiative, create and innovate
- Ability to think and solve problems
- Knowledge of and understanding of GSE and SEC rules and regulations in executing business transactions
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary Range: Attractive.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.