Our Fraud Escalations and Complaints team isresponsible for investigating and responding to all fraud-related customer escalations across Revolut Products and jurisdictions. The team partners internally with Fraud and Financial Crime Product, Services, Legal, and Complaints teams internally whilst also leading engagements with External Disputes Resolution organisations such as the UK Financial Ombudsman Service on topics relating to fraud.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 10 years
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing grievances concerning fraud, involving outside dispute resolution bodies (e.g. Financial Ombudsman Service and Australian Financial Complaints Authority) in accordance with applicable laws and regulations
- Representing Revolut in external dispute resolution platforms
- Identifying, analysing, resolving, and implementing continuous improvements, within fraud disputes handling processes, FinCrime, and other departments for product and process changes.
- Analysing previous case outcomes and conducting root-cause analysis to identify continuous improvement opportunities
- Supporting the development of internal procedures
- Organising and maintaining a central archive of all data, making sure everything is recorded accurately and easily accessible
- Actively contributing to the culture where the fair treatment of customers is a priority
- Seeking to go above and beyond the role by taking real ownership of problems, policies, and procedures from end to end
- Testing and strengthening current quality controls
- Cooperating closely with other departments during case's investigations
What you'll need:
- Experience in financial crime and fraud
- Experience working with regulated complaints/disputes in the UK
- Exceptional knowledge of fraud legislation and regulation in the UK
- Exceptional English communication and writing skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skillsto investigate and get to the root of a problem
- Resourceful, knowing where and how to obtain relevant information
- Strategic thinking - knowing when and how to best utilise means of redress (i.e. refunds, including negotiations)
- Great attention to detail
- Motivation and readiness to improve every aspect of Revolut and yourself
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.