Veeva is looking for an Employment Counsel to join our expanding legal team in EMEA. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and fast-paced environment with varied work and stakeholder involvement.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Assist with EMEA litigation and attend court with senior counsel across EMEA
- Draft employee-related documentation – contracts, policies, training
- Assist Senior Counsel in providing training to HR and business stakeholders in employee-related matters
- Handle day-to-day HR employee-related queries (absence, hiring, terminations, investigations, disciplinaries, and grievances)
- Assist Senior Counsel in managing, updating, and administering knowledge to stakeholders (templates, know-how, training)
- Qualified employment lawyer in at least one of the following jurisdictions: UK, France, Spain, or Germany
- 1+ years PQE (preferably in-house)
- Ability to travel in EMEA occasionally (court attendance, offsite meetings, etc.)
- Strong legal and analytical skills
- Ability to be solution-oriented and pragmatic
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Nice to Have:
- In-house experience within the tech/software industry
- Litigation experience
- Strong advisory skills
- Ability to draft advice and strategy simply and concisely
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.