As a growing organization, AGROPAL is seeking new talents to complement its existing team with its mission of empowering every actor in the agricultural value chain. Therefore, AGROPAL is seeking to hire graduate interns and national service personnel as electrical, mechanical, and welding technicians to work in the Technical Department.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Volunteer, internship
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
Duties and Responsibilities:
The hired candidates will be responsible for the following:
- Maintain and support the factory's electrical installations, machine control, and automation.
- Assist in the development of plans to reduce/minimize power outages for plant equipment.
- Use good housekeeping and engineering when performing tasks.
- Perform preventive maintenance and repair work on factory equipment and machinery.
- Respond quickly to machine breakdowns and perform containment.
- Ensuring that all machines in the production process are in good working condition.
- Machine part preparation and assembly.
- Prepare reports, analyzes data, and make recommendations for improving plant operations and solving maintenance-related problems.
- Maintain and repair production and maintenance equipment.
- Ensure that technical safety standards, food safety, and company policies and procedures are met at all times.
- Perform all of the company's welding and fabrication tasks.
- Assist in maintenance activities throughout the factory.
- Ensure that all workshop equipment/tools, such as drilling machines and welding machines, are in good working order at all times.
- Repairs equipment, mold boxes, and other items while clearly indicating their status or condition.
- Ensures that the QMS procedures for maintenance are fully implemented and communicate proposed changes to the Management Representative. This includes the documentation and approval of procedures and work instructions, as well as process forms and other forms as needed.
Qualification Required & Experience:
- A Bachelor of Science Degree or High National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent qualification.
- Good knowledge of mechanical and electrical component parts of industrial plants.
- Good knowledge of storekeeping, and ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and electrical diagrams.
- Knowledge of risk standards (Quality / H&S / Environment) Safety and hygiene compliance procedures.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (word and excel), SAP, and POKA applications.
- Good communication skills and a team player.
- Experience in the food manufacturing industry is an added advantage.
- Applicants must be living around the factory location.
Work Location: Onsite at AGROPAL West Africa Limited, Akuse, Eastern Region.
Instructions for Application: The deadline for applications is 2 nd November 2022. Interested applicants are required to send their updated and detailed CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject AGROPAL Technician. Each CV should be a maximum of 5 pages, with three (3) referees. The evaluation committee will pay significant attention to the manner in which the CVs are presented. Any CV that deviates from the qualifications required will be automatically rejected at the level of the administrative check. Kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.