We are currently hiring a Demo Architect to support our Customer Success Engineering team. Demo Architects are trusted advisors to the CS organization and own creation, maintenance, and enablement of delivery of customized customer facing demos, workshops, and other collateral. Demo Architects are critical in scaling post-sales functions across the organization and delivering customer revenue.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
What you’ll be doing:
- Act as the DRI for a central repository for all demo collateral and as the single source of truth for demos, workshops, and hands-on labs.
- Collaborate with cross functional GitLab team members to ensure demos remain current in accordance with the GitLab platform release cadence.
- Create and deliver documentation and enablement to the CS team on how to use the demos, workshop, and other related artifacts.
- Act as the DRI for providing clear and up-to-date handbook information on how to leverage all demo architecture resources, demo architecture roadmaps, and FAQs.
- Communicate updates and demo architecture roadmaps to the CS organization on at least a quarterly basis.
- Collaborate with the it-systems-engineering team to ensure GitLab instances are configured and available for demonstrations and workshops.
- Ensure systems contain reliable, current data for repeatability in storytelling.
What you'll bring:
- Professional experience in the IT / software development industry.
- Technical sales experience.
- Deep knowledge of software development lifecycle.
- In-depth knowledge of the entire GitLab application.
- Understanding of continuous integration, continuous deployment, and cloud-native technology.
- Experience with waterfall, Agile (SCRUM, Kanban, etc.) and able to discuss workflows for different software development processes.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.