As a Customer Service Team Leader, you will directly supervise a team of customer service agents and 3 BPO agents to ensure the highest quality of service possible through providing excellent solutions for customer’s inquiries/incidents, assigning work to the team and setting priorities to ensure efficiency and productivity while serving our customers in a professional and positive manner.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Manage the day to day operation within your assigned team including process escalating, quality checking and staffing needs, defining support strategy, setting and hitting KPIs.
- Improve the customers’ experiences by understanding and focusing on demand management, measuring how the team is doing and driving the necessary actions for improvement.
- Own customers’ issues and raise opportunities for product improvement to Design, Product, and Engineering teams.
- Ensure customer expectations are achieved/exceeded through excellent customer service.
- Support the agents on providing accurate, efficient resolutions to complex escalated customer issues.
- Identify, remove obstacles (if needed), then frame and escalate issues to related departments if they cannot be resolved quickly.
- Provide leadership, coaching and mentoring to inspire, guide and empower team members to achieve operational goals.
- Support individuals to achieve their personal goals including goal setting, development planning, performance evaluations, performance improvement, motivation and recognition.
- Support effective communication across the departments and create a positive work environment.
- Manage BPO relationships.
- Create an effective team by motivating, solving problems and dealing with conflict.
- Provide regular, transparent feedback and reporting on team performance to Supervisor/Manager/Head of Department.
- Stay up to date on the latest industry trends, technology and best practices.
- Minimum of 5 years customer service experience, with at least two years in team lead/supervisor/manager experience in a Customer Service environment.
- Proactive attitude, hardworking, methodical and very structured, able to work both independently and within a team.
- Skills in listening, problem solving, conflict handling as well as analysis, planning, management of competing priorities to meet multiple deliverables and deadlines, creativity in seeking new and better solutions, and forward thinking.
- Ability to learn and adapt in a fast moving environment. Experience in team management with strong leadership skills driven by achieving/exceeding predetermined company targets and KPIs.
- Familiarity with shift working and shift management.
- Have an advantage if you used to work in banking, finance, crypto industry.
- Prior experience with Freshdesk, and generative AI tools.
- Supportive and positive.
- Integrity and humbleness.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.