As a Customer Engagement Specialist, your role will involve proactively engaging with customers to understand their needs, addressing queries and supporting customers with their decision to choose Power Diary. You'll be the liaison between our brand and our customers, ensuring seamless communication and fostering a positive, trust-filled environment. Your focus will be to drive free trial conversions through proactive outreach.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
What will you do?
On a day-to-day basis, your responsibilities and activities will include
- Proactively engage with free trial customers, signposting towards webinar or 1:1 calls
- Research customer businesses and how Power Diary can best support them
- Explore and empathize with customer concerns and explain Power Diary’s solutions
- Listen to customers’ concerns, responding with appropriate follow up actions, and keeping records of customer issues and resolutions
- Take initiative to explore potential business opportunities and approaches
- Perform analysis on customer data to strategically plan activities
Who are we looking for?
Ideally, you will have the following;
- Experience in customer service or sales roles, ideally engaging in a remote setting, preferred but not required
- Ability to forge business relationships with potential customers
- Ability to understand business concerns of our target markets and explain how Power Diary can meet their requirements
- Strong communication and investigation skills, to get to the bottom of customer concerns and signpost to support when required
- Proficiency in Google Suite, preferred but not required
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.