Consulting & Strategy
We are looking for a CRO Manager who would like to work for a fast-growing and agile company in which you will have the opportunity to be part of an extremely high performing affiliate business, operating market-leading niches (Crypto, Finance, Trading, Investing, iGaming) all over the world!
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Work alongside the Growth Lead to develop CRO roadmaps and testing strategies
- Provide analytics-based site audits, highlighting areas of concern and make suggestions for improvements and enhancements
- Have an in-depth understanding of CRO fundamentals and best practices
- Effectively plan, prioritize and design & build A/B or multivariate tests
- Clearly convey your testing ideas through concise written briefs and designs
- Be proficient working with Google Optimize to create and monitor tests
- Experience with data analysis and problem solving
- Experience in quantitative analysis and qualitative research methodologies
- Experience in UI/UX research and design
- A solid working knowledge of the Google Suite (Analytics, Tag Manager, and Optimize) including how to debug implementation issues
- Strong organizational skills; we’re looking for a self-starter who can manage their own time independently with support from the Growth Lead
- A good standard of English language and grammar
- Excellent teamwork skills
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Confidence presenting work to colleagues and key stakeholders, including documentation, analytics reports, findings, and recommendations
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.