As business, society and knowledge become increasingly connected, our technology promotes innovation by helping organizations to find and understand data relationships. We created, drive and lead the graph database category, and we’re disrupting how organizations leverage their data to innovate and stay competitive.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
What You'll Do:
- Working with our customer’s engineering teams, you’ll lead and contribute to all phases of the Neo4j implementation within their projects, from inception to roll-out.
- Act as the Technical Subject Matter expert for short to long-term consulting engagements where you’ll work hands on with the Neo4j products, provide expert advice and guidance, train and educate, and help prepare deployments for production roll-out.
- Develop solution architectures that address the technical requirements of our customer’s projects
- Design and build prototype solutions that demonstrate required functionality with Neo4j
- Help prepare solution proposals for our customer’s engineering and management teams that help address the overall project goals.
What You'll Bring:
- Ability to work independently, self-directed and remotely in a cross functional organisation
- 5+ years working in a consultative capacity in a Professional Services Organisation
- Excellent written and verbal communication in French and English
- Able to travel >50% of the time, at occasion outside of the dedicated region
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Extensive experience with database technologies and data modeling concepts, preferably with one of the leading Big Data Database & Analytics Vendors.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience designing and developing enterprise class applications.
- Hands-on development experience using Java/J2EE, XML, SOAP, Web Services (REST, SOAP, WSDL, etc.), middleware and EAI, Design Patterns, JUnit, Eclipse IDE and database technologies.
- Experience with complex data analysis, data migrations, and system integration, strong object- oriented programming skills.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Previous experience in a consultative role, with complex, customer-facing projects.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently or within a team environment.
- Experience with source control software such as git, svn, etc.
- Comfortable with learning new technologies and development languages as needed
- Passionate about solving technical problems
- Capable of educating and training small groups
- Great listening skills and attention to detail
Nice to Have:
- Industry vertical experience in Financial Services, Retail or Telco
- Graph DB related experience i.e. with Neo4j, OrientDB, TitanDB or similar
- Familiarity with Couchbase, MongoDB, Marklogic, Teradata or similar
- Experience in Visualization (D3, Sigma.js, Linkurious, Sawyer)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.