Building & Architecture
Lycopodium is currently recruiting for a Concrete Supervisor to join our growing Construction team in Ahafo North. Reporting to the Concrete Superintendent the Concrete Supervisor will supervise the work of concrete laborers responsible for preparing, placing, finishing, and curing concrete in compliance to Company, Client regulatory and contractual requirements.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:5 years
The tasks you'll perform
- Assist in ensuring that the daily operation of the concrete team is aligned with the Company, Client, regulatory and contractual requirements.
- Assist in maximizing the productivity and efficiency of the team by planning, scheduling and the appropriate allocation of all resources to ensure deliverables are met.
- Assist in managing the quality of output produced from the teams to ensure deliverables are met to high-level of accuracy and in accordance with Project, Client and regulatory standards.
- Assist the Superintendent by providing input for the compilation and submission of the project progress report monthly or as required by the contract.
The expertise you'll bring
- Perform the short-term schedule and activities of the team which includes review of the concrete. designs, assessment of the quality of the equipment, directing construction staff daily activities, and monitoring project progress.
- Monitoring contractors’ progress, contract schedule to ensure key milestones are being achieved.
- Report immediately (or as described in the applicable project plan) with the Construction Manager on matters that might affect the project goals.
- Contribute to weekly Client meetings and provide updates and feedback with regards to the construction deliverables.
- Communicate with the Superintendent and provide weekly reports, updates, and feedbacks with regards to the construction to ensure productivity is in line with schedule and time constraints.
We encourage and value diversity and inclusion and welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of gender, age, disability and ethnicity.
Our commitment to equal opportunity is embodied in our values of Respect, Integrity & Diligence. They are inherent in who we are, as individuals, and collectively as a Company.
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Please submit your CV by clicking the 'Apply' button.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.