We’re looking for a Deputy MLRO to ensure that the Financial Crime and Anti-Money Laundering Control Frameworks of Revolut are fully operating effectively against money laundering A professional excited to design, lead, and shape the future of oversight and compliance. A sharp mind who can quickly identify money laundering risk and maintain our systems and controls, considering a range of factors Be warned, this is a very hands-on role.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
What you’ll be doing:
- Receiving and promptly responding to enquiries from law enforcement agencies
- Continuously developing, enhancing, and embedding the financial crime and AML risk framework across the firm, ensuring all processes are fit for purpose
- Serving as a liaison to local authorities, and managing filings to the local Financial Investigation Unit
- Supporting the business where necessary regarding the launch of products to ensure regulatory requirements are met, as appropriate
- Working cross-functionally across multiple teams to ensure execution against regulatory requirements and internal policies
- Collaborating with internal Compliance teams (such as Financial Crime, Compliance Operations, Risk & Controls) and identifying steps necessary to mitigate regulatory risks and provide recommendations
- Partnering with Product Owners to educate and drive the appropriate execution of compliance requirements
What you'll need:
- A bachelor’s degree, with a relevant Master’s Degree preferred or a professional qualification from an internationally recognised body (e.g ICA, ACAMS)
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Knowledge and experience of best practice in financial services regulation, fraud detection methodologies, and emerging practice in financial crime and money laundering typologies
- Fluency in English and German with great communication skills
- The ability to exercise oversight, knowledge, and understanding of financial crime and AML policies, procedures, and control arrangements in a complex financial operation
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills to analyse complex information and identify the key issue/action to drive resolutions
- Deep knowledge of the EU regulatory environment and key financial crime regimes including the German AML Act (Geldwäschegesetz)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.