Tyk is a leading provider of API Management software solutions and is looking for a commercially-minded, proactive and dynamic paralegal / junior team member to join its legal team. This is an amazing opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing global business that is truly people-first, flexible and remote-default
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
Here’s what you’ll be getting up to:
- This role at Tyk is super varied - so if you’re looking for a new challenge every day, this opportunity could be for you!
- A key focus will be on transactional support - helping our global sales teams with the review and negotiation of sales contracts.
- Reviewing and negotiating supplier agreements and NDAs.
- Reviewing and updating our in-house templates.
- Company secretarial support.
- Working closely with our fantastic People team on employment matters, alongside other departments in the business.
- Horizon scanning for new laws or changes in the law.
- Minute taking and action follow-up.
- Proactive managing of our internal legal monitoring programme.
- Preparing legal training for the wider business.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- UK Paralegal experience is required. Legally qualified candidates are also welcomed.
- A keen interest in the technology sector.
- Strong knowledge of commercial and contract law.
- Super organised, the ability to work independently and at pace.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills and an ability to bring a commercial and solution-orientated approach to your work.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills that enable you to convey complex concepts in a clear and simple manner.
- Positive and collaborative team player.
- Great interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships across departments and regions at all levels.
- Willingness to be challenged and get stuck in!
- Ability to work in a fast paced and growing business.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.