We’re looking for a Business Risk Manager to sit within the first line of defence at Revolut An analytical mind to develop sustainable growth strategies that align with operational risk frameworks. Someone who’ll take our risk management procedures to the next level.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
What you’ll be doing:
- Identifying, assessing, documenting, and reviewing operational risks
- Designing, implementing, and testing controls
- Developing and testing key procedures
- Creating and reviewing key risk indicators
- Registering risk events, managing, and delivering risk incident reports
What you'll need:
- A 2:1 degree from a top university
- 2+ years of experience in Operational Risk Management in financial services
- Experience managing risks within Recruitment, HR, or similar business department
- Previous examples of practically interpreting and organising complex data
- A solid track record of achievement, having won competition awards (can be any of academic, professional, and/or sport)
- The ability to quickly assume responsibilities
- An organised and methodological approach
- Strong interpersonal skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.