The Business Development Manager will develop key partnerships with gaming stakeholders, including crypto-native developers and studios. You'll create and own long-term gaming strategies, ensuring alignment with our long term strategy and goals. Ideal candidates have experience in gaming studio partnerships, a solid understanding of blockchain, exceptional interpersonal skills, and the ability to align internal stakeholders and present to diverse audiences. Join us in shaping the future of gaming and blockchain.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
What are the role responsibilities?
- Develop and manage key partnerships with businesses and stakeholders in the Gaming ecosystem including crypto native game developers and game studios
- Develop and own strategy process and framework for Gaming strategy long-term as well as formulating
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to ensure partnership goals align with company product, marketing, and sales objectives
- Develop a deep knowledge and ability to speak credibly about the Superchain and how it relates to the future of gaming.
- Communicate effectively with partners and internal teams to ensure alignment and achievement of KPIs
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends, competitive landscape, and partnership opportunities
What skills do you bring?
- Experience in establishing partnerships with large game studios investing in blockchain, crypto native game developers, and game IPs
- Strong understanding of the blockchain landscape, from infrastructure to immediate use cases for gaming, and the key up and coming players in each
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to identify, pursue and close complex partnerships
- Experience in driving alignment from key internal stakeholders to support strategic decisions
- Ability to present and speak in public to both technical and non-technical audiences
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.