We are hiring an IP Licensing Business Development Lead with gaming industry experience to close deals between top game studios and our expanding portfolio of IP holders.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Close high-revenue global deals between top mobile game studios and iconic IP holders.
- Build relationships with top-grossing game studios worldwide, partnering with them and deepening your understanding so you can match their games with our IP partners for revenue and brand-boosting crossover events.
- Leverage your existing network to bring new studios to our portfolio of partners.
- Manage end-to-end high-ticket sales processes, including negotiating, closing and contracting.
- Work closely with the game studios to help them plan their IP integration.
- Innovate and lead discussions that help shape your team and Yodo1 as a company.
- Through excellence in the above, transition into leading the licensing BD team.
- Proven success in end-to-end high-ticket sales, including negotiating, closing, and contracting.
- 5+ years of experience in a sales, product or licensing role in the gaming industry.
- Network of game studios, whether mobile, PC or console.
- Passion for and deep understanding of the mobile game market.
- Understanding of game mechanics, liveops, and monetization strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead and mentor a team.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.